By clicking I Agree I confirm that I have accepted the following terms and conditions:
- Confidential Information, Related Persons. In connection with a potential transaction with the Company and/or its affiliates relating to the class, (the “Class”) auctioned off by and owned by the Company with the college (the “College”), the Company may provide certain business information, including operations, assets, liabilities, business prospects, acquisitions, financial projections and financial condition and other confidential, proprietary and non-public information relating to the Transaction (the “Confidential Information”) to Recipient in order to assist Recipient in evaluating the Transaction. As a condition to the Confidential Information being furnished to Recipient and its directors, officers, employees, attorneys and professional advisers (collectively, “Related Persons”), Recipient agrees to treat the Confidential Information in accordance with the provisions of this Agreement and to take or abstain from taking certain other actions hereinafter set forth.
- Excluded Information. The Confidential Information shall not include information that (i) is or becomes publicly available other than as a result of acts by Recipient or its Related Persons in breach of this Agreement, (ii) is in Recipient’s possession prior to disclosure by the Company (other than as a result of prior disclosure to Recipient or its Related Persons by or on behalf of the Company), provided that the source of such information, insofar as is known to Recipient or any of its Related Persons receiving such information after due inquiry, was not prohibited from transmitting such information to Recipient or its Related Persons by a contractual, legal, fiduciary or other obligation, or (iii) is disclosed to Recipient by a third party on a non-confidential basis, provided that the source of such information, insofar as is known to Recipient or any of its Related Persons receiving such information after due inquiry, was not prohibited from transmitting such information to Recipient or its Related Persons by a contractual, legal, fiduciary or other obligation.
- Non-Disclosure of Confidential Information. Recipient and its Related Persons shall use the Confidential Information solely for the purpose of evaluating the Transaction. Recipient shall keep the Confidential Information strictly confidential and shall not disclose, in whole or in part, or use, directly or indirectly, any of the Confidential Information in any other manner whatsoever; provided, however, that (i) Recipient may make any disclosure of information contained in the Confidential Information to which the Company gives its prior written consent, and (ii) any information contained in the Confidential Information may be disclosed only to Recipient’s Related Persons who need to know such information for the purpose of evaluating the Transaction, who are informed by Recipient of the confidential nature of the Confidential Information and who agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. Recipient agrees that it shall be responsible for any breach of this Agreement by any of its Related Persons.
- Non-Disclosure of Existence of Negotiations. Without the prior written consent of the Company, or except as may be required by law, neither Recipient nor any of its Related Persons shall disclose to any person that discussions or negotiations are taking place between the Company and Recipient concerning the Transaction, including the status of such discussions or negotiations.
Effective Date: 12/01/2016
Your Consent to Other Agreements
Ownership of this Site and its Content
This Site, including all its Content are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of NREF or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on this Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through this Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission.
Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use this Site and to display, download, or print portions of this Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media.
The National Real Estate Forum names and logos (including, without limitation, those of its affiliates), all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within this Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of the National Real Estate Forum and/or its affiliates (the “NREF Marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within this Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the NREF Marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within this Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the NREF Marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
Responsibility for User-Generated Content Posted on or Through this Site
You are responsible for User-Generated Content that you post. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any UGC.
Because we do not control the UGC posted on or through this Site, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the truthfulness, integrity, suitability, or quality of that UGC. You also agree and understand that by accessing this Site, you may encounter UGC that you may consider to be objectionable. We have no responsibility for any UGC, including without limitation any errors or omissions therein. We are not liable for any loss or damage of any kind you may claim was incurred as a result of the use of any UGC posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available on or through this Site. The UGC posted on or through this Site expresses the personal opinions of the individuals who posted it and does not necessarily reflect the views of NREF or any person or entity associated with NREF.
You own User-Generated Content, but we may use it. You own the copyright in any original UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using this Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now existing or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas.
NREF and its Partners reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your UGC and to use your UGC for advertising and promotional purposes.
We may disclose and/or remove User-Generated Content. NREF has certain rights. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all UGC;
• require that you avoid certain subjects;
• remove or block any UGC at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
• terminate your access to and use of this Site, or to modify, edit or block your transmissions thereto, for any reason and in our sole discretion.
You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of UGC you post, and that you will retain ownership thereof as described above.
- upload, post, transmit or otherwise make available
o any UGC that is unlawful, harmful, hateful, threatening, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, racially disparaging, indecent, or invasive of another’s privacy;
o any UGC that constitutes or encourages activity illegal under criminal or civil law;
o any UGC that is false, misleading, or fraudulent;
o any UGC that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information or proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
o any UGC that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including UGC which violates the patent rights, copyrights, trademark rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, trade secret rights, confidentiality rights, contract rights, or any other rights of any individual, living or deceased, or any legal entity;
o any UGC that contains the image, name or likeness of anyone other than yourself, unless (i) that person is at least eighteen years old and you have first obtained his/her express permission or (ii) that person is under eighteen years old but you are his/her parent or legal guardian;
o any request for or solicitation of any personal or private information from any individual to the extent such request is not consistent with the networking goals of this Site;
o any request for or solicitation of money, goods, or services for private gain, except that such requests/solicitation are permitted in writing by NREF
o any UGC that contains advertising, promotions or marketing, or which otherwise has a commercial purpose, except that such requests/solicitation are permitted in writing by NREF
o any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; or
- impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; or
• violate any local, state, national or international law, rule or regulation.
Removal of Content
Violation of copyrights. NREF does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent.
If you are requesting removal of content because of a violation of your copyrights, please note that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on this Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitute copyright infringement, please notify us immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
• a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
• a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
• your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; and
• a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
• a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
Castlewell Properties Inc, DBA NREF
324 S Beverly Drive, #501
Beverly Hill, CA 90212
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
Although we do not claim ownership of User-Generated Content you post using this Site, the Feedback you provide to us through this Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
In consideration of your use of this Site, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to NREF it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary. You also agree that you will use an image of yourself that you are authorized to use for your profile picture. The use of company logos, advertisements, web addresses, contact information, pictures of celebrities or the unauthorized use of images owned by others is prohibited.
To the extent you create an account through this Site, you understand and agree that any account you create, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to change your password immediately if you believe your password may have been compromised or used without authorization. You also agree to immediately inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password by contacting us using the information provided here: http://www.NREForum/contact. Until we are so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
You agree to use this Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through this Site any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. Any unauthorized modification, tampering or change of any information; any interference with the availability of or access to this Site; or any unauthorized scraping of the Content on this Site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all rights and remedies available to us, including but not limited to the right to terminate your access to this Site.
Calculators & Analysis Tools
The calculators & analysis tools found on this Site are designed to be used for informational and educational purposes only and, when used alone, do not constitute investment advice. NREF recommends that you seek the advice of a real estate professional before making any type of investment. The results presented may not reflect the actual return of your own investments. NREF is not responsible for the consequences of any decisions or actions taken in reliance upon or as a result of the information provided by these tools. Furthermore, NREFis not responsible for any human or mechanical errors or omissions.
Fees and Payments
NREF members can elect to upgrade their account or to purchase another subscription service offered by NREF such as advertising where they may be charged a subscription fee for the use of certain services. NREF reserves the right to change the fees at any time, upon notice to you. By registering for A subscription service, you agree to pay NREF the fees for the services applicable to the account level chosen. For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, the credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate immediately.
All fees are paid in advance and are non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, refunds for accounts that have had access to particular services restricted, refunds for accounts that have had upgrades canceled for any reason including violations of these Terms, or refunds for months unused. However, if a user upgrades and cancels within 24 hours without using the upgraded services offered to members with a paid subscription, we will offer a full refund minus any applicable cancellation fees. We reserve the right to deactivate your access to the Services for your failure to pay applicable fees or for violations of these Terms. If you provide us with a credit card that expires during the term of these Terms of Service, we reserve the right to charge any renewal card issued to you as a replacement. You agree to promptly pay NREF in the event of any refusal of your credit card issuer to pay any amount to NREF for any reason. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including attorneys’ fees and costs, on any outstanding balance. In the event you fail to pay any amount when due, NREF may immediately suspend or terminate your access to any or all of our services.
Your subscription will renew automatically, unless you terminate it OR if we terminate it for a violation of these Terms. You must cancel your subscription before it renews to avoid billing of subscription fees for the renewal term to your credit card.
We may elect to offer free or discounted pricing for use subscription services (a "Trial"). Once the terms of any Trial have expired, you agree that our normal billing rates shall apply. You agree to comply with any additional terms, restrictions or limitations we impose in connection with any Trial. You may not sign-up for multiple Accounts in order to receive additional benefits under any Trial.
The only accepted method for you to cancel your paid subscription to the NREF is as mentioned in the prior paragraph. An email or phone request to cancel your account is not considered cancellation.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. THIS SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING USER-GENERATED CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NREF, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE OR PROMOTED THROUGH THIS SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, NREF, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THIS SITE; (C) THAT THE CONTENT OF THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; OR (D) THAT THIS SITE WILL OPERATE SECURELY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES).
NREF DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED NREF SPOKESPERSONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE OR OPINIONS CONTAINED IN USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND SUCH STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE AND OPINIONS OF NREF. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR PART OF THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).
Links to Third-Party Websites
NREF has financial relationships with some of the companies, products, and services mentioned on our site, and may be compensated if users choose to follow the links pointing to those companies, products or services.
Modification, Discontinuation, and Termination
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently this Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products and/or services available through this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction and Venue
The terms “NREF,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to NREF, a DBA of Castlewell Properties Inc.
The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate this Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on this Site, including User-Generated Content and Feedback.
The term “Feedback” refers to the Content you post on or through this Site that is specifically about how we can improve this Site and the products and services we make available through this Site.
The term “including” means “including, but not limited to.”
The term “Site” refers to the website located at NREForum.com and owned by NREF.
The terms “User-Generated Content” or “UGC” refer to your publicly available profile information and all content that you post using the social networking tools we make available to you. UGC does not include “Feedback.”
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities ("Statement," "Terms," or "SRR") derives from the Principles, and is our terms of service that governs our relationship with users and others who interact with Facebook, as well as Facebook brands, products and services, which we call the “Services”. By using or accessing the Services, you agree to this Statement, as updated from time to time in accordance with Section 13 below. Additionally, you will find resources at the end of this document that help you understand how things work.
- PrivacyYour privacy is very important to us. We designed our Data Policy to make important disclosures about how you can use Facebook to share with others and how we collect and can use your content and information. We encourage you to read the Data Policy, and to use it to help you make informed decisions.
Furthermore, I agree wholeheartedly that I owe the following unreservedly:
- my entire first FIVE year's salary
- a car of no standard lower than a Rolls Royce
- a resort vacation
- to have unreserved recommendations in my name sent to all my friends
- permission to quote me for things I have not said
- the use of my name, all information about me, and my political inclinations all of which can be sold repeatedly to anyone that will pay for it, including, without limitation, to Cambridge Analytica and anyone else.
- direct access to plunder at will all my bank accounts
- that anything I say and do WILL be used to sell me stuff
- I agree to be a product to be bought and sold
- I agree to be manipulated without my knowledge or understanding, lied to, and deceived and I waive all rights to sue or for any compensation for any harm caused to me.
- oriented to vote against my better inclinations through direct control of my entire online world
- my first born